What is Cost Per Click advertising (CPC)?
Also known as Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) is an auction based system. It involves setting bids on keyword phrases relevant to your business, then paying these bids each time your ad is clicked on.
Essentially CPC is a method of buying traffic to your website rather than earning it organically.
It enables you to choose who will see your ad which allows you to send targeted users straight to a specific landing page on your website.
People all over the world use search engines to answer their questions, CPC is a form of non-interruptive marketing which aligns your business with relevant consumer search queries.
This form of digital marketing ensures that no impressions are wasted, improving your ad efficiency and website conversion rate.
Benefits of CPC
- Provides a level marketing platform for all businesses to compete on.
- Increases your reach and relevance and overall return on investment.
- Good visibility at the top of Google searches.
- Data gathered during your CPC campaign provides valuable insights and direction in your SEO efforts
- Allows you to and identify strengths and weaknesses in your website and online marketing campaign.
- Improves customer engagement by providing understandings in how customers interact and react to your content
- Assists you in discovering new marketing messages.
PPC with ITM
The web has become an essential part of our everyday routine, CPC allows you to take advantage of that.
ITM is a certified digital marketing, website design and development company in Cape Town. For more information in our CPC campaign service please contact us.