Your domain name is the most important part of your website's identity and represents your intellectual property as the owner.
ITM has no claim on the domains we register on behalf of clients
When choosing a domain name for your business's website it's important to ensure that you choose a name that is:
- Recognizable to your customers and
- Easy to type and find for new potential customers
- Your domain name should also not infringe on another individual's intellectual property.
- There is a distinct advantage to choosing a domain name that reflects the core keywords of your business.
- Unfortunately, it may be very possible that the domain name you want has already been taken.
- Don't panic.
- Domains on the internet may have multiple extensions and it is relatively simple to choose another extension that will do the job just as well.
- E.g. choose mydomain.net when the mydomain.com has been taken.
- We are able to register almost any domain unless the extension has been restricted to the citizenship of a particular country.
Domain registration renewals
- All domain names are subject to renewal at least on an annual basis.
- ITM provides this service and will renew your domain on your behalf.
- As important as it is to register domains, it is also vitally important to exercise proper control and administration of your domain. We will assist you to transfer domains.
- We charge a facilitation fee for the sale of domains between third parties.
- Occasionally we may also list interesting domains and names that come up for sale.
Please follow the link to contact us for more information on our website domain registration services